Pauline’s training works if YOU work! Your investment in training is about a willingness to see the benefits and change what you currently think, do and say in situations.
Communication Excellence for Leaders:
Pauline has been a certified consultant and trainer in Language Behaviour Profile since 2006. She offers products and training that can help you find different strategies to succeed with influencing and persuasion challenges.
With this tool you will be able to:
- Decode the individual motivation and thinking patterns of your team
- Determine the strengths of team members
- Identify patterns of problem solving using the Lab Profile
- Adjust assignments to suit what staff members naturally do best at work
- Diagnose and develop solutions to communication problems with an easy to use methodology
Communication Excellence: Igniting the Sparks & Keeping the Fire Alive
Using logical, well organized evaluation techniques developed from more than thirty years as an active Toastmaster and educator, Pauline has earned a reputation for delivering honest, constructive evaluations for those who need to inspire or motivate audiences, clients and co-workers.
As founder of Communication Excellence, clients have included administrators, politicians, educators, MBA students, health care workers, customer service representatives, managers, consultants, coaches, clergy, administrative assistants and speakers at all stages of development.
Pauline promises to help you to:
- Analyze the needs of your audience
- Discover and develop your unique skills
- Accept and incorporate personalized, honest feedback
- Use practical strategies for improving your communication skills starting now.
- Create a personal plan for ongoing development
Speak and Lead Booklets containing concise tips from Managing a Business Meeting to Introducing a Guest Speaker available.
Victim to Victor: Developing Assertiveness Skills
Pauline created and facilitated this as a continuing education course at community college for several years. Students included business men and women of all ages, as well as students of all ages. It was a case of teaching what I most needed to do in my own life and realizing each time I taught the course how many people needed these skills.
Steps in the journey toward becoming a “Victor” include:
- Candid self survey of how you communicate with others
- Discussion of rewards and benefits
- Challenges and Reasons for changing
- Self Monitoring
- Enjoying the Rewards