Excerpt from Speak and Lead Series by Pauline Duncan-Thrasher
Last minute rushes leave people frazzled and out of sorts. Successful meetings are well-planned meetings. Informing people in advance sends the message that you value their time as well as yours.
- Prioritize three best meeting dates.
- Appoint a treasurer if money is involved.
- Create a budget.
- Discuss suitable locations.
- Choose a facility (location/ room set up) committee leader.
- Plan whether and when you will provide refreshments.
- Confirm as soon as possible place, date and time.